Last updated: April 10, 2023
Welcome to Doubtible, a parody social media platform. These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of Doubtible's website, mobile applications, and any other related services ("Services"). Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
1. Eligibility You must be at least 13 years old to use our Services. By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old and have the legal capacity to agree to these Terms. If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian's consent to use our Services and agree to these Terms.
2. Your Account To use our Services, you must create an account with Doubtible. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating an account and to update your account information as needed. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and for any activities that occur under your account.
3. License Grant Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Doubtible grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and use our Services for your personal, non-commercial use.
4. Content All content, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, audio, video, and other materials ("Content"), is the sole responsibility of the person who created or posted the Content. Doubtible does not control, endorse, or assume responsibility for any Content posted on our Services.
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post, or display on or through our Services. By submitting, posting, or displaying Content on or through our Services, you grant Doubtible a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods.
5. Acceptable Use You agree not to use our Services to:
a. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
b. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information);
c. Violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
d. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
e. Collect or store personal data about other users without their express consent;
f. Engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of our Services.
6. Termination Doubtible may terminate or suspend your account and access to our Services at any time, for any reason, without notice or liability to you. You may also terminate your account at any time by contacting us. Upon termination, all provisions of these Terms that, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including but not limited to ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
7. Disclaimers Our Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Doubtible disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Doubtible does not warrant that our Services will be error-free, secure, or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected.
8. Limitation of Liability In no event shall Doubtible, its affiliates, employees, agents, or licensors be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use our Services; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on our Services; (iii) any Content obtained from our Services; and (iv) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose.
9. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Doubtible, its affiliates, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt, including but not limited to attorney's fees, arising from (i) your use of and access to our Services; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including but not limited to any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party.
10. Governing Law These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any legal action or proceeding arising under these Terms will be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in the United States, and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein.
11. Changes to Terms Doubtible reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. By continuing to access or use our Services after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop using our Services.
13. Intellectual Property All intellectual property rights in and to our Services, including but not limited to trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, text, graphics, software, and other materials, are owned by Doubtible or its licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Services, except as expressly permitted by these Terms.
14. User Feedback We welcome your feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to our Services ("Feedback"). By submitting Feedback, you grant to Doubtible a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
15. DMCA Notice Doubtible respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that any Content on our Services infringes upon your copyright, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
a. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; d. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address; e. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your notice to our designated Copyright Agent at Doubtible@gmail.com.
16. International Users Doubtible is based in the United States and our Services are intended for users located in the United States. If you access our Services from outside the United States, you acknowledge and agree that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, where our servers and central database are located and operated. By using our Services, you consent to any such transfer, storage, and processing.
17. Third-Party Links Our Services may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Doubtible. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that Doubtible is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
18. Force Majeure Doubtible shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations under these Terms due to events beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, terrorism, civil unrest, labor disputes, natural disasters, power outages, or interruptions in telecommunications or internet services.
19. No Waiver No waiver of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition, and any failure of Doubtible to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
20. Severability If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid,continue illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
21. Assignment You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of Doubtible. Doubtible may freely assign or transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, and permitted assigns.
23. Notifications We may provide notifications to you via email or through posting notices on our Services. You may opt-out of certain types of notifications by adjusting your account settings or by contacting us. However, you may not opt-out of certain essential notifications related to the administration and operation of our Services.
24. Relationship of the Parties Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Doubtible. You acknowledge that you have no authority to bind Doubtible in any respect.
25. Headings The headings in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
26. Language These Terms are written in English. Any translated versions of these Terms are provided for your convenience only and may not accurately reflect the original English text. In the event of any discrepancies between the English version and any translated version, the English version shall prevail.
27. Questions and Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or our Services, please contact us at:
Doubtible Email: email@example.com